Wednesday, June 22, 2016

MOM ABOUT LIBRARY #2 - SEAVER THE WEAVER BY PAUL CZAJAK


Spiders totally give me the willies, but this book is just too cute! Seaver the Weaver by Paul Czajak tells the story of an orb spider who prefers to spin his webs in different shapes than his brother and sister spiders. The book does a great job of providing a fun lesson about different shapes while also showing the reader the value of being unique and thinking for yourself. I enjoyed reading this book to my eight month old, but I think older kiddos would enjoy this read even more. Click the picture of the book above to find a copy at your local library.

happy reading, y'all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!