Friday, September 2, 2016

Snoozefest at the Nuzzledome by Samantha Berger- Mom About Library #4


you guys-

This is one of the *cutest* children's books I have come across since reading books to my son. I absolutely love it and I will definitely be buying a copy for our house. This adorable read is about a sloth, Snuggleford Cuddlebun, who goes to Snoozefest at the Nuzzledome - a sleep festival for animals that love to sleep. As the adult reading, there were so many fun "grown up world" tie-ins to festivals, fashion, and more to enjoy. I loved reading this book to my son for the humor, but also the illustrations were so well done by the illustrator, Kristyna Litten. I really think this one will be a hit for lots of families and I definitely recommend it.

happy reading, y'all!

http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/871037174

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the slot's name! I'll definitely be looking for this at my library this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!