Friday, February 23, 2018

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman - Book Review






I love this book SO MUCH! And I think that it might be my new favorite fiction novel, and I can not possible tell you all of the reasons why, but you have to read this book! It follows a woman named Eleanor and she is wonderful, but she is definitely not "fine". Something terrible happened to Eleanor as a child and as a result she really struggles socially and also emotionally. And this book explores her experience, and how she might be able to heal from that trauma. You know those books, that you feel if everyone read them the world would be a better place? This is that book. I finished this books week ago, and let it sit with me before reviewing - I still think about it, and the things that it taught me.


Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman


Need more Eleanor? Click here to check out my Top 5 Favorite Quotes from "Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!