Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Reading Wrap Up II October 2018




Check out my reading wrap up for the month of October! I read a total of six books, which honestly - yes, any amount of books is great - but that aside, for some reason I had built this month up in my mind as one where I would have more books read - why? I have no idea. There is only one extra day, Katie, why did you think you would manage to fit in three more books this month- because you didn't! Anyway! While all of the books weren't winners, the ones that were great, were extra great. Check out the video up above and let me know the best (or worst) books you read in October! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!