Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MOM ABOUT LIBRARY #1 - FOREVER YOUNG BY PAUL RODGERS

About 90% of the library books I check out are children's books - because my 7 month old is a voracious reader ;) But in all seriousness, I see my fair share of children's books and each week will share my favorite. These are books that I found enjoyable both for my child and for me as a reader.

The week's pick is Forever Young by Bob Dylan and illustrated by Paul Rodgers. I love this song ( Parenthood for life) and was so excited to have stumbled on this children's book. The illustrations are so well done and there is an excellent explanation section at the end of the book for adult readers to learn more about the scenes depicted. It was fun to sing along or just to read aloud and I definitely see this one becoming a permanent fixture in our house. Click here to find this book at your local library.

Happy Reading, y'all!

A photo posted by Katie (@girlaboutlibrary) on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!