Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Ultimate TBR - 100 Books I Want to Read



Who on the bookish internet doesn't have a TBR list that is just completly out of control? I want to meet this person - teach me your ways. I swear I add one or two books every single day to this ever growing list and IT IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. So, I sat down and found the books that I am *most* excited about - not just, yeah I'd like to read that, but like, omg I want to read this book *right now* try to stop me, excited. And I came up with 100 books. Check out the video above for my list, and please comment! I'd love to hear if you have any thoughts on these books, good or bad, and if you want to add to the list, well feel free to do that, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!