Monday, August 20, 2018

The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager - Book Review





Book Review and Discussion of 
"The Last Time I Lied" by Riley Sager



"The Last Time I Lied" by Riley Sager is a book I rooted for the whole time I read it - but did it measure up to my hopeful expectations? This book is a psychological thriller and it follows main character Emma. Fifteen years ago, Emma stayed at Camp Nightingale and while she was there her three room mates went missing, never to be found again - and if you read Riley Sager's last book, that makes Emma a "final girl". Present day Emma has been invited back to Camp Nightingale as a counselor and - that's all you get, any more plot will feel spoiler-y, and it's better to play it safe! Reading this book was tough for me because I kept giving it chances - I was so hopeful that the plot would eventually work, or that one of the many twists would grab me. Unfortunately though, this was a two star read for me and not one that I would recommend to other readers. 

Have you read "The Last Time I Lied" by Riley Sager? Comment below with your thoughts on the book, or tell me a book that you refused to give up on, but ultimately found disappointing! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! If you are a blogger as well, please be sure to leave a link to your blog- I'd love to visit!